The charities which the event is supporting this year are:
- Bukit Ho Swee Family Service Centre
- a community-based focal point of family resources that promotes and strengthens the well-being of families in distress.
- Lions Befrienders
- reaches out to lonely senior citizens with limited or no family support, to help dignifying and enhance the quality of their golden years.
- Rainbow Centre Yishun Park School
- is a place where children with autism and multiple disabilities are respected and provided with specialised curriculum and services to develop their full potential.
for more details click here
You can make a difference in the lives of our beneficiaries by either signing up as a RFAC participant or by pledging a donation. In appreciation of your commitment and efforts, the top 500 RFAC participants who raised more than $300 will receive a waiver of their registration fees and a limited edition RFAC T-shirt.